Welcome to my Cooking for Kids page. My name is Fiona and I’m 10.
I love to cook!
I’m going to post yummy recipes here that are easy for kids to make.
My first recipe is for popovers. They are puffy bread rolls. You can eat them for breakfast with butter, jam or honey, with soup at lunch or dinner, or just as a yummy snack!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Grease a muffin tin with six cups in it.
- Put the ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat until there aren’t any lumps.
- Use a ladle to fill each cup with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Then bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
They are best served hot out of the oven with butter on them!
You might also like...
Recipe for Coconut Easter Bunny Tails
Idiot’s Guide to Homemade Meringue Parfaits Recipe
Irish Soda Bread
Ingredients for a Milkshake
Traditional English Shortbread Recipe