I got into the Halloween candy last night and I’ve got a whopper of a Skittles hangover.
I’m behind. So behind that the kids did not even make it into school today and worse, I’m linking up to Stasha’s Monday Listicles on Tuesday.
I know you are all done with Halloween and that Safeway’s already playing Bing Crosby’s White Christmas, but the Listicles topic this week is Halloween so here goes, a list of 10 things Halloween-related.
1. A friend of mine got invited to go trick-or-treating at the White House and I’m thinking about not speaking to her anymore because I’m jealous. They didn’t get to meet the president or share Twizzlers with Sasha and Malia or anything, and it lasted approximately two minutes – but still…trick-or-treating…at the White House!
2. When I was a kid, my dad took us trick-or-treating in his spooky car, a vintage 1958 Cadillac Fleetwood limousine. Totally worthy of our Addam’s Family:
3. Someone gave Ella a packet of Nescafe coffee when she was trick-or-treating last night. Huh?
4. At school the kids have to dress up like a literary or historical character, and they can bring 3 clues about their identity. The whole school has to guess who they are.
5. Fiona went as Clara (in a wheelchair!) and her friend went as Heidi:
6. Ella went as Persephone. They tried to eat donuts hung from trees without using their hands:
7. But Ella couldn’t resist using her hands:
8. At nighttime they changed into Zombie Girl and Kit Kat:
And that’s all I have today – 8, not 10. (-:
You might also like...
10 from 2011
10 Things My Alcoholic Parents Taught Me
10 Surprising Places to Travel with Kids
10 Things An Irish Husband Should Not Do