The girls and I are in California this week for a friend’s memorial service.
In case anybody out there was wondering why I’ve been MIA these last couple of days…I’ve been marveling at this:
This week’s Listicles: 10 questions from Inside the Actor’s Studio brought to you by Bridget of Twinisms. It’s important for me to mention that I would never be interviewed by Mr. Lipton for his Actor’s Studio since historically, I have always shit myself at the prospect of going on stage.
I wrecked the play Cinderella in kindergarten by forgetting all my lines (I was Cinderella, so what could they do?) If I had to play violin in front of the bored moms at a school recital, my knees would shake so badly you could see them from the audience.
So…just to be clear, I can’t act. I can’t perform. And Mr. Lipton would never have me.
1. What is your favorite word?
- Hork, verb: Urban hip for vomit, hurl, blow chunks.
2. What is your least favorite word?
- Gussett, noun: A word so deplorable I’m going to let Urban Dictionary define it for you.
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
- The stereotypically male display of testosterone, especially when wearing a “wife-beater” tank top.
- People who are rude to service people.
5. What sound do you love?
- Ella making “smunching” sounds when she’s sleeping.
6. What sound do you hate?
- Wet flip-flops.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
- Any of the Irish ones, such as gobber, as in: “Feck off, ya gobber,” or all of them together: Stuff it in your arse ye fecking-arsehole-of-a-gobshite-shitehead-bogface-gobber.
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
- Jungian psychoanalyst.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
- Hotel maid.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
You might also like...
10 Women I Admire
I’m Nearly Almost Practically Famous
I Miss These Things
10 from 2011
I Survived Nature *and* Sports