January

Make a Deck of Cards Valentine

Filed under: Craft-Challenged Mamas, Creativity, Snapshots | Tags:

Make this adorable “Deck of Cards” Valentine with your child. It’s kind of labor intensive but this is so cute, the extra time is worth it!

Supplies You Need:

Deck of cards (use the red ones)

Red pipe cleaners

Glue

Glue-on eyes

Red & pink construction paper

White ink pen (available at Michael’s)

Sharpie

Markers

Hole punch

Dummies or lollipops

What you do:

Punch four holes in a card.

Cut and bend pipe cleaners into legs and arms. You can do loops or bends for the hands & feet. Stick pipe cleaners through the holes to make arms & legs.

Cut heart shaped head from red construction paper and glue it to the top of the card. Glue on eyes and draw a face on it.

Cut a smaller shaped heart and write “From <Name>” on it, and glue it to one of the arms.

Wrap the other arm around a lollipop.

And there you go!

Comments

1. You are (of course) in charge of the school/classroom Valentines Day party right ??? :) Yep, me too… Great idea!
    Twitter: katefineske

2. Wonderful idea! I would definitely share it with my sis and I would definitely take out time to make this with my three year old niece. Thanks for sharing the details.

3. Okay, do you have to make the rest of us feel COMPLETELY inadequate? Toss off gazillion-hit blog posts over THERE, write witty commentary on Girl Scout cookies over HERE, and now…fab crafts? For the love of pete. Please tell me that at least, I don’t know, you occasionally kick your dog, or have slightly smelly feet or something? : )
    (which is my sarcastic, passive-aggressive way of saying, that’s really, really cute)

4. Aww how cute! I am going to make this for my hubby, He’ll probably give me an odd look but I guess it’s the thought that counts!

5. So cute! I get really frustrated that craft supplies are so hard to find here.

6. Make a Deck of Cards Valentine | Momalog – just great!

7. Make a “Deck of Cards” #Valentine: http://t.co/dd7m3rsS

8. It’s not too late to make the cutest Valentines ever with your kids: http://t.co/dd7m3rsS

9. usually figure why not make money doing…

something they’d be doing anyways. however, believe it or not there are people that earn six figures from blog marketing.these bloggers manage many blogs and have turned blogging into their own business. they get to the point where they have so…

10. Make a Deck of Cards #Valentine http://t.co/IcVHcMOi via @sharethis

11. Make a Deck of Cards Classroom #Valentine http://t.co/HXJcCn8s via @sharethis