This month I’m celebrating my 1st blogoversary! I can’t believe it’s already been a year – so much has happened here on The Momalog in just one year! (I’ll write all about the adventures of The Momalog’s 1st year in another post this month.)
Announcing Alison’s and Ado’s 1st Blogoversary Blog Bash!
But what is this? What does it all mean?
Alison & Ado’s Blog Bash is an online celebration! It’s a link up were you stop on by to link up your favorite post of all time. It’s that easy!
Your post can be fresh off the presses, or so old it’s fossilized. New or old. We don’t mind – just as long as it’s one of your favorite posts ever.
Alison and I will read each and every linked-up post (just make sure if you are excavating an old post that you leave your comments open so you can get some comment love!).
What to Do
- Mark your calendars: Blog Bash happens March 26 – 30th. You can link up anytime during that time period.
- Grab the Blog Bash button code from my sidebar (or from Alison’s) and add our cool button to your post (it was designed by the famous Erica of Yeah Write fame – how cool is that??!).
- Write a brief intro telling us why it’s your favorite, or write a new post with your old post below it, as an update. Any way you like it, we’ll read it!
- Please spread the word for us – Tweet your friends, Facebook ‘em, email them, stalk ‘em, run through the streets like the Town Crier announcing our Blog Bash. Why? Because the more the merrier, and we’ve got fabulous prizes!
Ado and Alison’s Fabulous Prizes
We have 5 fantastic sponsors who will be giving five lucky linkers* one of the following prizes:
- Lauren Nicole Gifts, who specializes in beautiful hand stamped silver jewelry, is sponsoring one gorgeous footprint necklace, which you can customize with your baby’s footprint.
- Storkie, who has been creating stylish invitation and announcement cards for 21 years, is sponsoring a $50 Storkie gift card.
- Julia Anthony Designs, run by etsy store owner, Julia Anthony, is sponsoring this exquisite pair of beautiful Isadora earrings.
- yeah write, a fantastic blogger’s community (a welcoming community for “writers who blog and bloggers who write”) is sponsoring a WordPress theme.
- Swank, a phenomenal, full-service web design studio (they designed The Momalog’s blog) is sponsoring a mini blog makeover.
The Blog Bash linkup is from March 26 to 30, so grab a button and come back to link up your favorite post of all time!!
*Winners will be chosen via random.org.
Alison and I are beside ourselves with excitement about the Blog Bash and are thrilled to be celebrating together, and with you!!
We look forward to reading your favorite posts!
Hoo-ha! Yay! Woot-woot!