Join The Momalog (that’s me) and Mama Wants This (that’s Alison) for Blog Bash this week - a celebration of our 1 year blogoversaries! Drop by our Blog Bash and link up your favorite post of all time, and you’ll be automatically entered to win one of five fantastic prizes!
Well. To Listicles, my favorite Monday thing. Teri Sonoda has chosen this week’s topic: 10 things that make your life easier.
Here are mine – well, some of them anyway:
- Monday Listicles (the antidote to blogger’s block!)
- My housekeeper (sorry, Stasha, I just could not leave this one off the list..come what may!).
- Netflix (I’m still boycotting cable TV but hey, there’s Netflix).
- Online shopping (it save so much time, gas, and energy – and there aren’t any crowds).
- Paying with my ATM card (does anyone remember cash? Anyone??)
- The fact that Montessori school has no homework or tests (I can’t begin to tell you how much this has saved me).
- Getting enough sleep (this applies to every member of our family).
- Using my crockpot to cook “slow food” (most frequently cooked recipe: traditional Irish stew) & my wok to cook “fast food” (most frequently cooked recipe: ginger chicken with brown rice and veggies).
- My iPhone (does anyone remember landlines? Anyone??).
- The doors on my Honda Odyssey that automatically open at the press of a button (especially helpful dropping off/picking up at school, and after grocery shopping!)
Linking up with Stasha at Northwest Mommy.