A great homemade treat to bring in to the classroom for a birthday celebration.
What You Need:
- Homemade pavlovas. (Just don’t be stupid, do not substitute more lemon juice for less sugar, and Cream of Tartar for cornstarch like I did. Do. Not.)
- Fresh berries – strawberries, raspberries, blueberries – cut them up and mixed with some sugar to marinate overnight. Alert: It kind of turns goopy.
- Cool Whip, but tell your husband not to get the frozen kind, especially if you are in a hurry.
What You Do:
- First, panic.
- Next: make the recipe for the homemade pavlova. I made 4 of them. Try not to forget about it in the oven, like I did.
- Put a blob of whip cream in the bottom of a plastic cup, add some merengue, spoon some berry goop on top of it, then add another blob of Cool Whip.
- Finish up with a half a Twizzler “straw”.
- Bob’s your uncle!